Structured Cabling Infrastructure
Structured cabling is defined as building or campus telecommunications cabling infrastructure.
Integrated Engineering identifies the importance and necessity of supplying optimal communications cabling solutions for your individual requirements.
Our experience includes but is not limited to the installation and ongoing maintenance of cabling solutions.
Our commitment to quality is second to none and our client base built solely referrals is the mainstay of our operations.
A brief description of our communication services utilised by carriers and customers includes:
◦ Design and Construct Services
◦ Cat 5e, Cat 6, Cat 6A, Cat 7 & Cat 7A
◦ OM1, OM3 and OS1 Fibre Optic Solutions
◦ Wireless Access Points
◦ Power Over Ethernet
◦ Data and Communication Rooms
◦ Patch By Exception
◦ Audio Visual/Public Address & B.G.M.
◦ Infrastructure Audits
◦ Testing and Certification
Office: 07 3890 8112
Fax: 07 3890 1320